Shortbread is a kind of biscuit (cookie) which is historically constituted of sugar, butter and white flour. It’s named like this due to its crumbly texture.
This can be a conventional shortbread recipe that’s assured to be a success at events or household gatherings.
Weight Watchers Conventional Shortbread recipe
Makes 15 servings
9 ounces plain flour
6 ounces butter
3 ounces caster sugar
1. Combine the flour and sugar first, after which rub within the butter.
2. Knead the combination till it turns into a clean paste.
3. Roll out until about 3/4 inch (2 cm) thick.
4. Minimize into rectangles and beautify the highest with a fork creating rows of holes.
5. Switch to a greased baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes at 160C (325F/Gasoline Mark 3). They need to keep pale and lightweight golden.
6. In heat climate chances are you’ll need to chill the cookies earlier than baking.
7. To make use of a shortbread mould: Combine a teaspoon of flour and a teaspoon of caster sugar. Grease the mould with oil and evenly sprinkle half the flour/sugar combine. Press the shortbread into the mould, and end up onto a baking sheet earlier than baking.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in conventional shortbread recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 4
Dietary info per serving: 168 energy, 9.4g fats, 0.5g fiber
Initially posted 2008-02-25 09:57:26.