Oh hello there. Welcome to your weekly MUST BAKE recipe from Bold Kitchen.
As we speak’s pleasant fudgy journey involves you in brownie kind and is a recipe I perfected again in 2019. These aren’t simply your typical brownies. NOPE. These are my ridiculously delicious ALMOND BUTTER BROWNIES, and so they simply so occur to be flourless, fudgy AF and so good you’d suppose that they got here straight from the Ghirardelli HQ.
I’m simply going to say this proper right here so it’s on the market: these almond butter brownies are legitimately the very best gluten free + dairy free brownies you’ll ever, ever eat. The truth is, they’re SO addictive that they may simply be higher than my web well-known tahini brownies, and that’s really saying A LOT.
To be trustworthy, after I first made these, I didn’t suppose they’d be as scrumptious as they have been. I used to be merely making an attempt to make a brownie model of my almond butter blondies. Nevertheless, after sinking my tooth right into a nook piece, I couldn’t cease saying, ‘OH MY GOODNESS,’ and ‘THESE ARE AMAZING — WOW.’
I really like them. Tony loves them. Sidney liked them in utero. SO NOW YOU MUST MAKE THEM! , simply to make certain.
What’s in these almond butter brownies?
Right here’s the thrilling information: you solely want 8 elements to make these almond butter brownies! Not solely do I really like that these require elements you possible have already got in your pantry, however I’m additionally obsessive about the truth that these brownies are each dairy and gluten free, which implies they’re nice for these with allergic reactions. Listed below are the 8 elements you’ll want:
- Almond butter: it’s finest to make use of an all pure, drippy almond butter on this recipe (simply almonds + salt). I really like Wild Associates almond butter, and you need to use the code ‘AMBITIOUS15’ for 15% off!
- Eggs: you’ll want 2 eggs on this brownie recipe.
- Maple syrup: we’re naturally sweetening these almond butter brownies with some pure maple syrup.
- Brown sugar: brown sugar provides them a pleasant crackly prime and a real fudgy texture. Learn to make your individual with this tutorial!
- Coconut oil: you’ll solely want a tablespoon of coconut oil to present them brownies moisture.
- Chocolate chips: be happy to make use of mini chocolate chips, darkish chocolate chips or dairy free chocolate chips.
- Baking staples: you’ll want a tiny little bit of baking sodain this recipe to maintain the brownies completely fudgy, plus a little bit salt.
Non-obligatory ingredient swaps
In case you’re out of any elements or are in search of a sub, right here’s what I can recommend for these almond butter brownies:
- For the almond butter: a pure, drippy cashew butter or sunflower seed butter must also work, however almond butter provides these the very best texture and taste! After all, be happy to strive my tahini brownies as an alternative.
- For the brown sugar: be happy to make use of coconut sugar in case you’d like, nevertheless, brown sugar actually provides them that true brownie texture and taste.
- For the coconut oil: you can even use melted butter or vegan butter.
Can I make them vegan?
I haven’t examined these brownies with flax eggs, however let me know within the feedback in case you do! You’ll additionally wish to use dairy free/vegan chocolate chips like these.
Enjoyable brownie mix-ins (in case you dare!)
I all the time love making recipes a little bit extra… bold. These flourless almond butter brownies are not any completely different. Be happy to stir in or prime your brownies with any of the next to essentially make them your individual:
- Walnuts or pecans: chopped nuts in brownies? I’m all about it.
- Frosting + sprinkles on prime: as a result of cosmic brownies may be birthday cake too!
- Caramel + sea salt: stir in a couple of tablespoons of caramel after which sprinkle the brownies with sea salt when completed.
- Mint brownies: add 1/2 teaspoon mint or peppermint extract to the brownie batter, then bake up!
- Raspberry jam swirl: swirl in a tablespoon or two or raspberry jam — it’s kinda like a chocolate almond butter and jelly sandwich.
- Butterscotch chips: get loopy, you wild animal.
The right way to retailer almond butter brownies
The night time after I first made these brownies I put them within the fridge to see if I’d love them even colder. My instinct was proper. Straight chilly from the fridge with a glass of almond milk is the place it’s really at. Listed below are 2 methods to retailer them:
- Within the fridge: I’d advocate leaving them on the counter for not more than a day or two, after which storing the brownies lined within the fridge. They’re particularly scrumptious straight from the fridge anyway.
- To freeze almond butter brownies: enable brownies to chill fully, then lower the brownies as directed. Wrap particular person brownies in plastic wrap, then in foil or a reusable bag akin to Stasher luggage. Freeze for as much as 3 months.
Extra brownies & bars you’ll love
Get all of my brownie & bar recipes right here!
I can’t wait to see what you give you! In case you make this recipe, you should definitely charge the recipe under and go away a remark! It’s also possible to comply with me on Instagram and tag #ambitiouskitchen. xo!
Fudgy Flourless Almond Butter Brownies (gluten free + dairy free)
Actually top-of-the-line gluten free brownie recipes on the web: fudgy, flourless almond butter brownies made with easy elements like pure creamy almond butter, pure maple syrup, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Unbelievable scorching from the oven and even straight from the fridge — you will love these!
creamy, pure almond butter (solely almonds + salt because the elements)
packed brown sugar (or sub coconut sugar)
pure maple syrup
coconut oil, melted and cooled (also can use melted butter or vegan butter)
unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder (use a high-quality — not Hershey’s)
chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
- For the topping:
chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
- Fancy sea salt, for sprinkling on prime
Preheat oven to 350 levels Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
In a big bowl, combine collectively the almond butter, brown sugar, maple syrup and eggs till easy and effectively mixed. Subsequent add melted coconut oil and blend once more till easy. Lastly add within the cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and blend till effectively integrated. Stir in ¼ cup chocolate chips. The batter needs to be THICK and that’s the way in which we wish it.
Add the brownie batter to the ready pan and evenly unfold out utilizing a rubber spatula or you could must your arms to evenly push the batter in direction of the perimeters. Bake for 15-20 minutes till tester comes out clear or with just some crumbs connected. It’s finest to underbake these brownies. Enable the brownies to chill within the pan for no less than 20-Half-hour earlier than eradicating or reducing; they are going to be tremendous fudgy and also you need them to fully set first. This might be a real testomony of willpower 🙂
To prime the brownies: add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a small microwave secure bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals till chocolate is easy and melted. Drizzle over brownies, then prime with fancy sea salt. Lower into 16 squares and luxuriate in! These brownies are scrumptious straight from the fridge. They’re fudgy and ideal if you wish to retailer them in there.
See the total submit for storing & freezing directions.
To make brownies vegan: You’ll be able to strive utilizing two flax eggs as an alternative of standard eggs. Please know that I’ve not examined this selection myself.
If you would like to decrease the sugar in these brownies: I recommend reducing the brown sugar to 1/3 cup and leaving out the chocolate chips within the brownies. I’ve tried it and it was nonetheless delish — nevertheless, I do advocate holding the chocolate drizzle on prime.
Servings: 16 brownies
Serving measurement: 1 brownie
Saturated fats: 3.1g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Bold Kitchen | Images by: Eat Love Eats
This submit was initially revealed on September fifth, 2019, and republished on June ninth, 2022.