Memorial Day weekend is upon us, and I can really feel you’ve obtained antses in your chamoiseses, however you’re not going anyplace till you end this quiz.
So sit nonetheless dammit!
After all it’s additionally Fleet Week right here in New York, and so they not shut the west aspect path to cyclists whereas it’s occurring, which suggests you get to admire the ships and the seamen of their sensible white sailor fits as you trip:
I’m unsure which vessel that is so possibly a Boat Fred can assist me out on that.
This weekend additionally marks the unofficial begin of summer season, and on my return, additional up the Hudson the sky was streaked with the pastel hues of the setting solar:
Maybe this colour palette was additionally the inspiration for this cousin of the Normcore Bike:
I’d wish to suppose there exists a kind of Brotherhood of the Bonded Aluminum Trek (not that it’s in any method restricted to males, I similar to the alliteration), however I’ve a sense I’m in all probability the one proprietor of such a motorcycle who experiences something near delight of possession.
Anyway, as I drew nearer to residence the solar sank deeper behind the Palisades:
Summer time could have simply begun, however as at all times it’ll be over earlier than we all know it, and as soon as we hit Labor Day we zip up our jerseys for the high-speed descent into the vacation season. So I suppose what I’m saying is Merry Christmas.
And now, I’m happy to current you with a quiz. As at all times, research the merchandise, suppose, and click on in your reply. When you’re proper you’ll realize it, and in case you’re improper you’ll see an vital PSA.
Thanks very a lot for studying, get pleasure from your weekend, and I’ll see you again right here on Tuesday. That’s Tuesday, not Monday. Monday’s a vacation.
–Tan Tenovo, a.okay.a. Wildcat Rock Machine, a.okay.a. RTMS, and so on.
1. No one can “power” you into site visitors by blocking a motorcycle lane. Like selecting to put on an acrylic shirt with a daring sample, or strapping a plastic mixing bowl in your head, or rising a cool mustache, it’s finally as much as you.
2. Why is he sporting a bicycle helmet?
3. Holy shit, it’s on the market! How a lot to personal “Simply Kidding?”
4. Who’s that masked man?
5. Professional bicycle owner Antonio Tiberi was fired by crew Trek-Segafredo for:
6. “Geraint” is inaccurate. It’s really “Gerisn’t,” which is a diminutive model of “Gerisnot.”
[At least fifty bucks.]
7. Lastly! A $50 __________:
***Particular Ursus-Themed Bonus Video!***
Nice, another factor to fret about.